Subject: Help needed on 2.54.0-rc0 t5301.13 looping.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2026 19:37:49 -0400

Weird fail on t5401.13. Any opinions or advise on this?

expecting success of 5401.13 'pre-receive hook that forgets to read its
input':
        test_hook --clobber -C victim.git pre-receive <<-\EOF &&
        exit 0
        EOF
        rm -f victim.git/hooks/update victim.git/hooks/post-update &&

        test_seq -f "create refs/heads/branch_%d main" 100 999 |
        git update-ref --stdin &&
        git push ./victim.git "+refs/heads/*:refs/heads/*"

Total 0 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 0 (from 0)
To ./victim.git
 ! [remote rejected] tofail -> tofail (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_100 -> branch_100 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_101 -> branch_101 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_102 -> branch_102 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_103 -> branch_103 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_104 -> branch_104 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_105 -> branch_105 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_106 -> branch_106 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_107 -> branch_107 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_108 -> branch_108 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_109 -> branch_109 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_110 -> branch_110 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_111 -> branch_111 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_112 -> branch_112 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_113 -> branch_113 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_114 -> branch_114 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_115 -> branch_115 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_116 -> branch_116 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_117 -> branch_117 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_118 -> branch_118 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_119 -> branch_119 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_120 -> branch_120 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_121 -> branch_121 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_122 -> branch_122 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_123 -> branch_123 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_124 -> branch_124 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_125 -> branch_125 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_126 -> branch_126 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_127 -> branch_127 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_128 -> branch_128 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_129 -> branch_129 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_130 -> branch_130 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_131 -> branch_131 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_132 -> branch_132 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_133 -> branch_133 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_134 -> branch_134 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_135 -> branch_135 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_136 -> branch_136 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_137 -> branch_137 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_138 -> branch_138 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_139 -> branch_139 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_140 -> branch_140 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_141 -> branch_141 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_142 -> branch_142 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_143 -> branch_143 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_144 -> branch_144 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_145 -> branch_145 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_146 -> branch_146 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_147 -> branch_147 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_148 -> branch_148 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_149 -> branch_149 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_150 -> branch_150 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_151 -> branch_151 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_152 -> branch_152 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_153 -> branch_153 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_154 -> branch_154 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_155 -> branch_155 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_156 -> branch_156 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_157 -> branch_157 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_158 -> branch_158 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_159 -> branch_159 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_160 -> branch_160 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_161 -> branch_161 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_162 -> branch_162 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_163 -> branch_163 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_164 -> branch_164 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_165 -> branch_165 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_166 -> branch_166 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_167 -> branch_167 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_168 -> branch_168 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_169 -> branch_169 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_170 -> branch_170 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_171 -> branch_171 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_172 -> branch_172 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_173 -> branch_173 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_174 -> branch_174 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_175 -> branch_175 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_176 -> branch_176 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_177 -> branch_177 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_178 -> branch_178 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_179 -> branch_179 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_180 -> branch_180 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_181 -> branch_181 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_182 -> branch_182 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_183 -> branch_183 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_184 -> branch_184 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_185 -> branch_185 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_186 -> branch_186 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_187 -> branch_187 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_188 -> branch_188 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_189 -> branch_189 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_190 -> branch_190 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_191 -> branch_191 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_192 -> branch_192 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_193 -> branch_193 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_194 -> branch_194 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_195 -> branch_195 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_196 -> branch_196 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_197 -> branch_197 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_198 -> branch_198 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_199 -> branch_199 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_200 -> branch_200 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_201 -> branch_201 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_202 -> branch_202 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_203 -> branch_203 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_204 -> branch_204 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_205 -> branch_205 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_206 -> branch_206 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_207 -> branch_207 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_208 -> branch_208 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_209 -> branch_209 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_210 -> branch_210 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_211 -> branch_211 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_212 -> branch_212 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_213 -> branch_213 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_214 -> branch_214 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_215 -> branch_215 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_216 -> branch_216 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_217 -> branch_217 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_218 -> branch_218 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_219 -> branch_219 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_220 -> branch_220 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_221 -> branch_221 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_222 -> branch_222 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_223 -> branch_223 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_224 -> branch_224 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_225 -> branch_225 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_226 -> branch_226 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_227 -> branch_227 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_228 -> branch_228 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_229 -> branch_229 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_230 -> branch_230 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_231 -> branch_231 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_232 -> branch_232 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_233 -> branch_233 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_234 -> branch_234 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_235 -> branch_235 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_236 -> branch_236 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_237 -> branch_237 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_238 -> branch_238 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_239 -> branch_239 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_240 -> branch_240 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_241 -> branch_241 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_242 -> branch_242 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_243 -> branch_243 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_244 -> branch_244 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_245 -> branch_245 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_246 -> branch_246 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_247 -> branch_247 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_248 -> branch_248 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_249 -> branch_249 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_250 -> branch_250 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_251 -> branch_251 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_252 -> branch_252 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_253 -> branch_253 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_254 -> branch_254 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_255 -> branch_255 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_256 -> branch_256 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_257 -> branch_257 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_258 -> branch_258 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_259 -> branch_259 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_260 -> branch_260 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_261 -> branch_261 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_262 -> branch_262 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_263 -> branch_263 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_264 -> branch_264 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_265 -> branch_265 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_266 -> branch_266 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_267 -> branch_267 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_268 -> branch_268 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_269 -> branch_269 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_270 -> branch_270 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_271 -> branch_271 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_272 -> branch_272 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_273 -> branch_273 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_274 -> branch_274 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_275 -> branch_275 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_276 -> branch_276 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_277 -> branch_277 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_278 -> branch_278 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_279 -> branch_279 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_280 -> branch_280 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_281 -> branch_281 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_282 -> branch_282 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_283 -> branch_283 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_284 -> branch_284 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_285 -> branch_285 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_286 -> branch_286 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_287 -> branch_287 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_288 -> branch_288 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_289 -> branch_289 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_290 -> branch_290 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_291 -> branch_291 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_292 -> branch_292 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_293 -> branch_293 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_294 -> branch_294 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_295 -> branch_295 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_296 -> branch_296 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_297 -> branch_297 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_298 -> branch_298 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_299 -> branch_299 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_300 -> branch_300 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_301 -> branch_301 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_302 -> branch_302 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_303 -> branch_303 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_304 -> branch_304 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_305 -> branch_305 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_306 -> branch_306 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_307 -> branch_307 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_308 -> branch_308 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_309 -> branch_309 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_310 -> branch_310 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_311 -> branch_311 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_312 -> branch_312 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_313 -> branch_313 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_314 -> branch_314 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_315 -> branch_315 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_316 -> branch_316 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_317 -> branch_317 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_318 -> branch_318 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_319 -> branch_319 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_320 -> branch_320 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_321 -> branch_321 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_322 -> branch_322 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_323 -> branch_323 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_324 -> branch_324 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_325 -> branch_325 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_326 -> branch_326 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_327 -> branch_327 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_328 -> branch_328 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_329 -> branch_329 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_330 -> branch_330 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_331 -> branch_331 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_332 -> branch_332 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_333 -> branch_333 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_334 -> branch_334 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_335 -> branch_335 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_336 -> branch_336 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_337 -> branch_337 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_338 -> branch_338 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_339 -> branch_339 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_340 -> branch_340 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_341 -> branch_341 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_342 -> branch_342 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_343 -> branch_343 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_344 -> branch_344 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_345 -> branch_345 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_346 -> branch_346 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_347 -> branch_347 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_348 -> branch_348 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_349 -> branch_349 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_350 -> branch_350 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_351 -> branch_351 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_352 -> branch_352 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_353 -> branch_353 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_354 -> branch_354 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_355 -> branch_355 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_356 -> branch_356 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_357 -> branch_357 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_358 -> branch_358 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_359 -> branch_359 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_360 -> branch_360 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_361 -> branch_361 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_362 -> branch_362 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_363 -> branch_363 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_364 -> branch_364 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_365 -> branch_365 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_366 -> branch_366 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_367 -> branch_367 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_368 -> branch_368 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_369 -> branch_369 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_370 -> branch_370 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_371 -> branch_371 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_372 -> branch_372 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_373 -> branch_373 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_374 -> branch_374 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_375 -> branch_375 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_376 -> branch_376 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_377 -> branch_377 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_378 -> branch_378 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_379 -> branch_379 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_380 -> branch_380 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_381 -> branch_381 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_382 -> branch_382 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_383 -> branch_383 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_384 -> branch_384 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_385 -> branch_385 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_386 -> branch_386 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_387 -> branch_387 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_388 -> branch_388 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_389 -> branch_389 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_390 -> branch_390 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_391 -> branch_391 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_392 -> branch_392 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_393 -> branch_393 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_394 -> branch_394 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_395 -> branch_395 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_396 -> branch_396 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_397 -> branch_397 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_398 -> branch_398 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_399 -> branch_399 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_400 -> branch_400 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_401 -> branch_401 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_402 -> branch_402 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_403 -> branch_403 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_404 -> branch_404 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_405 -> branch_405 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_406 -> branch_406 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_407 -> branch_407 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_408 -> branch_408 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_409 -> branch_409 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_410 -> branch_410 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_411 -> branch_411 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_412 -> branch_412 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_413 -> branch_413 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_414 -> branch_414 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_415 -> branch_415 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_416 -> branch_416 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_417 -> branch_417 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_418 -> branch_418 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_419 -> branch_419 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_420 -> branch_420 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_421 -> branch_421 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_422 -> branch_422 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_423 -> branch_423 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_424 -> branch_424 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_425 -> branch_425 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_426 -> branch_426 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_427 -> branch_427 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_428 -> branch_428 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_429 -> branch_429 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_430 -> branch_430 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_431 -> branch_431 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_432 -> branch_432 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_433 -> branch_433 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_434 -> branch_434 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_435 -> branch_435 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_436 -> branch_436 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_437 -> branch_437 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_438 -> branch_438 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_439 -> branch_439 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_440 -> branch_440 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_441 -> branch_441 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_442 -> branch_442 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_443 -> branch_443 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_444 -> branch_444 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_445 -> branch_445 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_446 -> branch_446 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_447 -> branch_447 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_448 -> branch_448 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_449 -> branch_449 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_450 -> branch_450 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_451 -> branch_451 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_452 -> branch_452 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_453 -> branch_453 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_454 -> branch_454 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_455 -> branch_455 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_456 -> branch_456 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_457 -> branch_457 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_458 -> branch_458 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_459 -> branch_459 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_460 -> branch_460 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_461 -> branch_461 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_462 -> branch_462 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_463 -> branch_463 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_464 -> branch_464 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_465 -> branch_465 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_466 -> branch_466 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_467 -> branch_467 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_468 -> branch_468 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_469 -> branch_469 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_470 -> branch_470 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_471 -> branch_471 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_472 -> branch_472 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_473 -> branch_473 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_474 -> branch_474 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_475 -> branch_475 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_476 -> branch_476 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_477 -> branch_477 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_478 -> branch_478 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_479 -> branch_479 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_480 -> branch_480 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_481 -> branch_481 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_482 -> branch_482 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_483 -> branch_483 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_484 -> branch_484 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_485 -> branch_485 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_486 -> branch_486 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_487 -> branch_487 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_488 -> branch_488 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_489 -> branch_489 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_490 -> branch_490 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_491 -> branch_491 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_492 -> branch_492 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_493 -> branch_493 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_494 -> branch_494 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_495 -> branch_495 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_496 -> branch_496 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_497 -> branch_497 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_498 -> branch_498 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_499 -> branch_499 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_500 -> branch_500 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_501 -> branch_501 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_502 -> branch_502 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_503 -> branch_503 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_504 -> branch_504 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_505 -> branch_505 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_506 -> branch_506 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_507 -> branch_507 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_508 -> branch_508 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_509 -> branch_509 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_510 -> branch_510 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_511 -> branch_511 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_512 -> branch_512 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_513 -> branch_513 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_514 -> branch_514 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_515 -> branch_515 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_516 -> branch_516 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_517 -> branch_517 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_518 -> branch_518 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_519 -> branch_519 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_520 -> branch_520 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_521 -> branch_521 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_522 -> branch_522 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_523 -> branch_523 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_524 -> branch_524 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_525 -> branch_525 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_526 -> branch_526 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_527 -> branch_527 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_528 -> branch_528 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_529 -> branch_529 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_530 -> branch_530 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_531 -> branch_531 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_532 -> branch_532 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_533 -> branch_533 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_534 -> branch_534 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_535 -> branch_535 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_536 -> branch_536 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_537 -> branch_537 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_538 -> branch_538 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_539 -> branch_539 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_540 -> branch_540 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_541 -> branch_541 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_542 -> branch_542 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_543 -> branch_543 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_544 -> branch_544 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_545 -> branch_545 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_546 -> branch_546 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_547 -> branch_547 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_548 -> branch_548 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_549 -> branch_549 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_550 -> branch_550 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_551 -> branch_551 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_552 -> branch_552 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_553 -> branch_553 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_554 -> branch_554 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_555 -> branch_555 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_556 -> branch_556 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_557 -> branch_557 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_558 -> branch_558 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_559 -> branch_559 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_560 -> branch_560 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_561 -> branch_561 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_562 -> branch_562 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_563 -> branch_563 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_564 -> branch_564 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_565 -> branch_565 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_566 -> branch_566 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_567 -> branch_567 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_568 -> branch_568 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_569 -> branch_569 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_570 -> branch_570 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_571 -> branch_571 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_572 -> branch_572 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_573 -> branch_573 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_574 -> branch_574 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_575 -> branch_575 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_576 -> branch_576 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_577 -> branch_577 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_578 -> branch_578 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_579 -> branch_579 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_580 -> branch_580 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_581 -> branch_581 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_582 -> branch_582 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_583 -> branch_583 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_584 -> branch_584 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_585 -> branch_585 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_586 -> branch_586 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_587 -> branch_587 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_588 -> branch_588 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_589 -> branch_589 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_590 -> branch_590 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_591 -> branch_591 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_592 -> branch_592 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_593 -> branch_593 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_594 -> branch_594 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_595 -> branch_595 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_596 -> branch_596 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_597 -> branch_597 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_598 -> branch_598 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_599 -> branch_599 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_600 -> branch_600 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_601 -> branch_601 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_602 -> branch_602 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_603 -> branch_603 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_604 -> branch_604 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_605 -> branch_605 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_606 -> branch_606 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_607 -> branch_607 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_608 -> branch_608 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_609 -> branch_609 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_610 -> branch_610 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_611 -> branch_611 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_612 -> branch_612 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_613 -> branch_613 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_614 -> branch_614 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_615 -> branch_615 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_616 -> branch_616 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_617 -> branch_617 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_618 -> branch_618 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_619 -> branch_619 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_620 -> branch_620 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_621 -> branch_621 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_622 -> branch_622 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_623 -> branch_623 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_624 -> branch_624 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_625 -> branch_625 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_626 -> branch_626 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_627 -> branch_627 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_628 -> branch_628 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_629 -> branch_629 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_630 -> branch_630 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_631 -> branch_631 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_632 -> branch_632 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_633 -> branch_633 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_634 -> branch_634 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_635 -> branch_635 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_636 -> branch_636 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_637 -> branch_637 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_638 -> branch_638 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_639 -> branch_639 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_640 -> branch_640 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_641 -> branch_641 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_642 -> branch_642 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_643 -> branch_643 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_644 -> branch_644 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_645 -> branch_645 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_646 -> branch_646 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_647 -> branch_647 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_648 -> branch_648 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_649 -> branch_649 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_650 -> branch_650 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_651 -> branch_651 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_652 -> branch_652 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_653 -> branch_653 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_654 -> branch_654 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_655 -> branch_655 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_656 -> branch_656 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_657 -> branch_657 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_658 -> branch_658 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_659 -> branch_659 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_660 -> branch_660 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_661 -> branch_661 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_662 -> branch_662 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_663 -> branch_663 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_664 -> branch_664 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_665 -> branch_665 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_666 -> branch_666 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_667 -> branch_667 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_668 -> branch_668 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_669 -> branch_669 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_670 -> branch_670 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_671 -> branch_671 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_672 -> branch_672 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_673 -> branch_673 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_674 -> branch_674 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_675 -> branch_675 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_676 -> branch_676 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_677 -> branch_677 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_678 -> branch_678 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_679 -> branch_679 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_680 -> branch_680 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_681 -> branch_681 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_682 -> branch_682 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_683 -> branch_683 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_684 -> branch_684 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_685 -> branch_685 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_686 -> branch_686 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_687 -> branch_687 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_688 -> branch_688 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_689 -> branch_689 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_690 -> branch_690 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_691 -> branch_691 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_692 -> branch_692 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_693 -> branch_693 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_694 -> branch_694 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_695 -> branch_695 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_696 -> branch_696 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_697 -> branch_697 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_698 -> branch_698 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_699 -> branch_699 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_700 -> branch_700 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_701 -> branch_701 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_702 -> branch_702 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_703 -> branch_703 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_704 -> branch_704 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_705 -> branch_705 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_706 -> branch_706 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_707 -> branch_707 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_708 -> branch_708 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_709 -> branch_709 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_710 -> branch_710 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_711 -> branch_711 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_712 -> branch_712 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_713 -> branch_713 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_714 -> branch_714 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_715 -> branch_715 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_716 -> branch_716 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_717 -> branch_717 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_718 -> branch_718 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_719 -> branch_719 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_720 -> branch_720 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_721 -> branch_721 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_722 -> branch_722 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_723 -> branch_723 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_724 -> branch_724 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_725 -> branch_725 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_726 -> branch_726 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_727 -> branch_727 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_728 -> branch_728 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_729 -> branch_729 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_730 -> branch_730 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_731 -> branch_731 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_732 -> branch_732 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_733 -> branch_733 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_734 -> branch_734 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_735 -> branch_735 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_736 -> branch_736 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_737 -> branch_737 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_738 -> branch_738 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_739 -> branch_739 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_740 -> branch_740 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_741 -> branch_741 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_742 -> branch_742 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_743 -> branch_743 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_744 -> branch_744 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_745 -> branch_745 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_746 -> branch_746 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_747 -> branch_747 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_748 -> branch_748 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_749 -> branch_749 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_750 -> branch_750 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_751 -> branch_751 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_752 -> branch_752 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_753 -> branch_753 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_754 -> branch_754 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_755 -> branch_755 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_756 -> branch_756 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_757 -> branch_757 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_758 -> branch_758 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_759 -> branch_759 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_760 -> branch_760 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_761 -> branch_761 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_762 -> branch_762 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_763 -> branch_763 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_764 -> branch_764 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_765 -> branch_765 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_766 -> branch_766 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_767 -> branch_767 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_768 -> branch_768 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_769 -> branch_769 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_770 -> branch_770 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_771 -> branch_771 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_772 -> branch_772 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_773 -> branch_773 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_774 -> branch_774 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_775 -> branch_775 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_776 -> branch_776 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_777 -> branch_777 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_778 -> branch_778 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_779 -> branch_779 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_780 -> branch_780 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_781 -> branch_781 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_782 -> branch_782 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_783 -> branch_783 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_784 -> branch_784 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_785 -> branch_785 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_786 -> branch_786 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_787 -> branch_787 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_788 -> branch_788 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_789 -> branch_789 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_790 -> branch_790 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_791 -> branch_791 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_792 -> branch_792 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_793 -> branch_793 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_794 -> branch_794 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_795 -> branch_795 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_796 -> branch_796 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_797 -> branch_797 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_798 -> branch_798 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_799 -> branch_799 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_800 -> branch_800 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_801 -> branch_801 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_802 -> branch_802 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_803 -> branch_803 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_804 -> branch_804 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_805 -> branch_805 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_806 -> branch_806 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_807 -> branch_807 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_808 -> branch_808 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_809 -> branch_809 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_810 -> branch_810 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_811 -> branch_811 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_812 -> branch_812 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_813 -> branch_813 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_814 -> branch_814 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_815 -> branch_815 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_816 -> branch_816 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_817 -> branch_817 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_818 -> branch_818 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_819 -> branch_819 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_820 -> branch_820 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_821 -> branch_821 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_822 -> branch_822 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_823 -> branch_823 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_824 -> branch_824 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_825 -> branch_825 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_826 -> branch_826 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_827 -> branch_827 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_828 -> branch_828 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_829 -> branch_829 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_830 -> branch_830 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_831 -> branch_831 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_832 -> branch_832 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_833 -> branch_833 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_834 -> branch_834 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_835 -> branch_835 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_836 -> branch_836 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_837 -> branch_837 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_838 -> branch_838 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_839 -> branch_839 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_840 -> branch_840 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_841 -> branch_841 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_842 -> branch_842 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_843 -> branch_843 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_844 -> branch_844 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_845 -> branch_845 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_846 -> branch_846 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_847 -> branch_847 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_848 -> branch_848 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_849 -> branch_849 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_850 -> branch_850 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_851 -> branch_851 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_852 -> branch_852 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_853 -> branch_853 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_854 -> branch_854 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_855 -> branch_855 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_856 -> branch_856 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_857 -> branch_857 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_858 -> branch_858 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_859 -> branch_859 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_860 -> branch_860 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_861 -> branch_861 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_862 -> branch_862 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_863 -> branch_863 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_864 -> branch_864 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_865 -> branch_865 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_866 -> branch_866 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_867 -> branch_867 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_868 -> branch_868 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_869 -> branch_869 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_870 -> branch_870 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_871 -> branch_871 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_872 -> branch_872 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_873 -> branch_873 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_874 -> branch_874 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_875 -> branch_875 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_876 -> branch_876 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_877 -> branch_877 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_878 -> branch_878 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_879 -> branch_879 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_880 -> branch_880 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_881 -> branch_881 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_882 -> branch_882 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_883 -> branch_883 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_884 -> branch_884 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_885 -> branch_885 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_886 -> branch_886 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_887 -> branch_887 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_888 -> branch_888 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_889 -> branch_889 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_890 -> branch_890 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_891 -> branch_891 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_892 -> branch_892 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_893 -> branch_893 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_894 -> branch_894 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_895 -> branch_895 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_896 -> branch_896 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_897 -> branch_897 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_898 -> branch_898 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_899 -> branch_899 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_900 -> branch_900 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_901 -> branch_901 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_902 -> branch_902 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_903 -> branch_903 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_904 -> branch_904 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_905 -> branch_905 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_906 -> branch_906 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_907 -> branch_907 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_908 -> branch_908 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_909 -> branch_909 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_910 -> branch_910 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_911 -> branch_911 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_912 -> branch_912 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_913 -> branch_913 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_914 -> branch_914 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_915 -> branch_915 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_916 -> branch_916 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_917 -> branch_917 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_918 -> branch_918 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_919 -> branch_919 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_920 -> branch_920 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_921 -> branch_921 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_922 -> branch_922 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_923 -> branch_923 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_924 -> branch_924 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_925 -> branch_925 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_926 -> branch_926 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_927 -> branch_927 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_928 -> branch_928 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_929 -> branch_929 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_930 -> branch_930 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_931 -> branch_931 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_932 -> branch_932 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_933 -> branch_933 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_934 -> branch_934 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_935 -> branch_935 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_936 -> branch_936 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_937 -> branch_937 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_938 -> branch_938 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_939 -> branch_939 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_940 -> branch_940 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_941 -> branch_941 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_942 -> branch_942 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_943 -> branch_943 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_944 -> branch_944 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_945 -> branch_945 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_946 -> branch_946 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_947 -> branch_947 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_948 -> branch_948 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_949 -> branch_949 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_950 -> branch_950 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_951 -> branch_951 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_952 -> branch_952 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_953 -> branch_953 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_954 -> branch_954 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_955 -> branch_955 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_956 -> branch_956 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_957 -> branch_957 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_958 -> branch_958 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_959 -> branch_959 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_960 -> branch_960 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_961 -> branch_961 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_962 -> branch_962 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_963 -> branch_963 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_964 -> branch_964 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_965 -> branch_965 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_966 -> branch_966 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_967 -> branch_967 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_968 -> branch_968 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_969 -> branch_969 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_970 -> branch_970 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_971 -> branch_971 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_972 -> branch_972 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_973 -> branch_973 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_974 -> branch_974 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_975 -> branch_975 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_976 -> branch_976 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_977 -> branch_977 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_978 -> branch_978 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_979 -> branch_979 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_980 -> branch_980 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_981 -> branch_981 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_982 -> branch_982 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_983 -> branch_983 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_984 -> branch_984 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_985 -> branch_985 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_986 -> branch_986 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_987 -> branch_987 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_988 -> branch_988 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_989 -> branch_989 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_990 -> branch_990 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_991 -> branch_991 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_992 -> branch_992 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_993 -> branch_993 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_994 -> branch_994 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_995 -> branch_995 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_996 -> branch_996 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_997 -> branch_997 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_998 -> branch_998 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] branch_999 -> branch_999 (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to './victim.git'
not ok 13 - pre-receive hook that forgets to

--
Brief whoami: NonStop&UNIX developer since approximately
UNIX(421664400)
NonStop(211288444200000000)
-- In real life, I talk too much.