Subject: RE: Command line query for teams

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2025 09:04:59 -0500

On December 4, 2025 12:10 AM, Mark Boonie wrote:
>I'm a git very-newbie, still trying to find my way around, so I apologize
if the answer
>to this question is somewhere obvious to everyone but me.  I'm looking for
a
>command that will return the teams that I'm on.  Someone gave me the URL
>https://github.ibm.com/orgs/ztpf/teams?query=+members%3Ame, which gives
>me the information in a GUI, but I would like to get the information from
the
>command line.  Any suggestions?

Hi Mark,

This is probably a function of the upstream git implementation (GitHub,
BitBucket, GitLab, Azure). The function is likely done via a REST HTTPS API
and is not part of core git. You might want to check with the appropriate
documentation on those.

Regards,
Randall