Subject: Searching the changelog in wit

From: Christian Meder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 11:24:54 +0200

Hi,

I didn't release a new version yet but I updated
http://grmso.net:8090 with support for changelog searches.

Philosophy is as mentioned before to use the URI as API to wit.

You can do things like

http://grmso.net:8090/changelog/10d/search/Signed-off-by:%20Andrew%20Morton

(search for change sets in the last 10 days which are signed off by
Andrew Morton)

or

http://grmso.net:8090/changelog/20/search/G..f

(search the last 20 change sets for 4 letter words starting with G and
ending with f)

Greetings,

			Christian 

-- 
Christian Meder, email: [email-masked]

The Way-Seeking Mind of a tenzo is actualized 
by rolling up your sleeves.

                (Eihei Dogen Zenji)