Subject: [PATCH] README spellcheck again

From: Pavel Roskin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:20:33 -0400

Hello!

Patch against current git, applies cleanly to both linus and pasky
branches.
Signed-off-by: Pavel Roskin <[email-masked]>

--- a/README
+++ b/README
@@ -95,7 +95,7 @@ The object types in some more detail:
 	In particular, since the blob is entirely defined by its data,
 	if two files in a directory tree (or in multiple different
 	versions of the repository) have the same contents, they will
-	share the same blob object. The object is toally independent
+	share the same blob object. The object is totally independent
 	of it's location in the directory tree, and renaming a file does
 	not change the object that file is associated with in any way.
 
@@ -150,7 +150,7 @@ CHANGESET: The "changeset" object is an 
 	actually have any relationship with the result, for example. 
 
 	Note on changesets: unlike real SCM's, changesets do not contain
-	rename information or file mode chane information.  All of that
+	rename information or file mode change information.  All of that
 	is implicit in the trees involved (the result tree, and the
 	result trees of the parents), and describing that makes no sense
 	in this idiotic file manager. 
@@ -322,7 +322,7 @@ main combinations: 
 	changes in your working directory (ie "update-cache").
 
 	However, if you decide to jump to a new version, or check out
-	somebody elses version, or just restore a previous tree, you'd
+	somebody else's version, or just restore a previous tree, you'd
 	populate your index file with read-tree, and then you need to
 	check out the result with

-- 
Regards,
Pavel Roskin