Subject: [PATCH COGITO] githelp.sh is not installed

From: Pavel Roskin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 14:44:57 -0400

Hello!

"make install" doesn't install githelp.sh

Signed-off-by: Pavel Roskin <[email-masked]>

Index: Makefile
===================================================================
--- 7de71a831508e51e0985cea173f3f7a7012c82b7/Makefile  (mode:100644 sha1:0bbdbee6b6925b64af476de3cebde9b02f9b03ca)
+++ uncommitted/Makefile  (mode:100644)
@@ -36,7 +36,7 @@
 	gitmerge.sh gitpull.sh gitrm.sh gittag.sh gittrack.sh gitexport.sh \
 	gitapply.sh gitcancel.sh gitXlntree.sh gitlsremote.sh \
 	gitfork.sh gitinit.sh gitseek.sh gitstatus.sh gitpatch.sh \
-	gitmerge-file.sh
+	gitmerge-file.sh githelp.sh
 
 COMMON=	read-cache.o

-- 
Regards,
Pavel Roskin