Subject: [PATCH]: cogito testsuite fix - expect "m foo", not "M foo"

From: Pavel Roskin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 21:06:01 -0400

Signed-off-by: Pavel Roskin <[email-masked]>

testsuite fix - expect "m foo", not "M foo"

commit bb42b67ac543416f974d502e269f134ed80bdd4b introduced status 'm'
for modified files that won't be committed.  This change also broke test
19 in t9202-merge-on-dirty.sh, which expects status 'M'.  I believe the
'm' status is correct in this test, so it's the testsuite that need to
be adjusted.

diff --git a/t/t9202-merge-on-dirty.sh b/t/t9202-merge-on-dirty.sh
--- a/t/t9202-merge-on-dirty.sh
+++ b/t/t9202-merge-on-dirty.sh
@@ -89,7 +89,7 @@ cp branch1/foo branch1/foo-
 test_expect_failure 'merging branch2 to branch1 (clean)' \
 		"(cd branch1 && cg-merge </dev/null)"
 test_expect_success 'checking if we still have our local change' \
-		'(cd branch1 && cg-status -w | grep -q "^M foo" && cmp foo foo-)'
+		'(cd branch1 && cg-status -w | grep -q "^m foo" && cmp foo foo-)'
 # This test is useful if the previous one failed - did it get lost or
 # accidentally committed?
 test_expect_success 'checking that we didn'\''t commit the local change' \

-- 
Regards,
Pavel Roskin