Subject: [PATCH] gqit: enable compiler warnings

From: Pavel Roskin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 21:11:08 -0500

The "-O2" flag should be separated from the threading support.  Besides,
it belongs to CCFLAGS (compile flags common to C and C++), not to
CPPFLAGS (preprocessor flags).  While at that, enable all warnings by
-Wall, except those about non-virtual destructors, which are "inherited"
from Qt.  Portability is not affected since -O2 was already
gcc-specific.

Signed-off-by: Pavel Roskin <[email-masked]>

diff --git a/SConstruct b/SConstruct
index 55fd206..b0b5d0f 100644
--- a/SConstruct
+++ b/SConstruct
@@ -27,8 +27,10 @@ env['ENV']['HOME'] = os.environ['HOME'] 
 
 installDir = env['HOME']+'/bin'
 
+env.Append( CCFLAGS = ['-O2', '-Wall' ,'-Wno-non-virtual-dtor'] )
+
 ## Uncomment the following if you need threading support threading
-env.Append( CPPFLAGS = ['-O2', '-DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT', '-D_REENTRANT', '-I/usr/include/qt3'] )
+env.Append( CPPFLAGS = ['-DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT', '-D_REENTRANT', '-I/usr/include/qt3'] )
 if os.uname()[0] == "FreeBSD":
 	env.Append(LINKFLAGS=["-pthread"])

-- 
Regards,
Pavel Roskin