Subject: qgit shows wrong popup

From: Pavel Roskin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:21:30 -0500

Hello, Marco!

Current qgit has a bug that manifests itself on stgit repositories.
Suppose I have two patches known to stgit, one is applied and the other
is not.

If the unapplied patch is selected and I right-click on the applied
patch below, I get a popup with "Push patch" disabled.  If I select the
applied patch by the left click, then "Pop patch" appears in that place,
and it's enabled.  Also, "Make Tag" appears in the menu.

Going from the applied patch to the unapplied one by the right click
results in having disabled "Pop patch" instead of the correct enabled
"Push patch".

Screenshots can be found at
http://red-bean.com/proski/qgit/

I found this comment in mainimpl.cpp:
  // call an async context popup, DO NOT filter out event
  // we append the event to main event loop queue so Qt can send
  // currentChanged() signal to listViewLog before our popup is
populated

I guess the code doesn't work the way the comment says.

-- 
Regards,
Pavel Roskin