Subject: [PATCH 1/5] documentation: mention gitk font adjustment in tutorial

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 19:31:32 -0400

From: J. Bruce Fields <[email-masked]>

Kind of silly, but the font I get by default in gitk makes it mostly
unusable for me, so this is the first thing I'd want to know about.
(But maybe there's a better suggestion than just Ctrl-='ing until
satisfied.)

Signed-off-by: J. Bruce Fields <[email-masked]>

---

ded59a62d1d7b114cdc4d5352e89006880e94f08
 Documentation/tutorial.txt |    4 +++-
 1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)

ded59a62d1d7b114cdc4d5352e89006880e94f08
diff --git a/Documentation/tutorial.txt b/Documentation/tutorial.txt
index 79781ad..5fdeab9 100644
--- a/Documentation/tutorial.txt
+++ b/Documentation/tutorial.txt
@@ -429,7 +429,9 @@ visualizing their history.  For example,
 -------------------------------------
 
 allows you to browse any commits from the last 2 weeks of commits
-that modified files under the "drivers" directory.
+that modified files under the "drivers" directory.  (Note: you can
+adjust gitk's fonts by holding down the control key while pressing
+"-" or "+".)
 
 Finally, most commands that take filenames will optionally allow you
 to precede any filename by a commit, to specify a particular version
-- 
1.3.3.gff62