Subject: [RFC/PATCH 0/5] WIP status/rerere reporting

From: Eric Wong <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 02:49:25 -0800

This is the stuff I mentioned I had been working on several months
before in a reply to the git-explain/git-wtf/git-whatsup thread.

I've rebased it against the current master and everything still seems
to work (I don't have unit tests for them).

This has been forgotten and abandoned for a while.  I especially don't
expect the changes to git-commit.sh (status) to be applied as-is, as it
should go into the new runstatus (my work predates runstatus).

 git-am.sh       |   18 ++++++++++++++----
 git-commit.sh   |   45 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 git-rebase.sh   |   43 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------
 git-rerere.perl |   25 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 113 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)

[PATCH 1/5] rerere: avoid misrecording on a skipped or aborted rebase/am
[PATCH 2/5] status: show files that would have resolutions recorded by rerere
[PATCH 3/5] am and rebase resolve states get picked up by status/commit
[PATCH 4/5] am: run git rerere to record resolution on successful --resolved
[PATCH 5/5] rerere: add the diff command

--