Subject: [PATCH] Documentation: remove master:origin example from pull-fetch-param.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 18:47:37 -0500

From: J. Bruce Fields <[email-masked]>

This is no longer a useful example.

Signed-off-by: J. Bruce Fields <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/pull-fetch-param.txt |    4 ----
 1 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/pull-fetch-param.txt b/Documentation/pull-fetch-param.txt
index e852f41..8d4e950 100644
--- a/Documentation/pull-fetch-param.txt
+++ b/Documentation/pull-fetch-param.txt
@@ -39,10 +39,6 @@ checkout -b my-B remote-B`).  Run `git fetch` to keep track of
 the progress of the remote side, and when you see something new
 on the remote branch, merge it into your development branch with
 `git pull . remote-B`, while you are on `my-B` branch.
-The common `Pull: master:origin` mapping of a remote `master`
-branch to a local `origin` branch, which is then merged to a
-local development branch, again typically named `master`, is made
-when you run `git clone` for you to follow this pattern.
 +
 [NOTE]
 There is a difference between listing multiple <refspec>
-- 
1.5.0.rc0.gac28