Subject: [GIT PULL] git mergetool fixes

From: Theodore Ts'o <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:44:14 -0400

Hi Junio,

Please pull from:

        git://repo.or.cz/git/mergetool.git

To receive the following fixes (see below).  They are mostly cleanups
and portability fixes.  They also include Arjen Laarjoven's support
for Apple Mac OS X's opendiff GUI merge tool.

----

Theodore Ts'o (11):
      Fix minor formatting issue in man page for git-mergetool
      mergetool: Replace use of "echo -n" with printf(3) to be more portable
      mergetool: Don't error out in the merge case where the local file is deleted
      mergetool: portability fix: don't assume true is in /bin
      mergetool: portability fix: don't use reserved word function
      mergetool: factor out common code
      mergetool: Remove spurious error message if merge.tool config option not set
      mergetool: Fix abort command when resolving symlinks and deleted files
      mergetool: Add support for Apple Mac OS X's opendiff command
      mergetool: Make git-rm quiet when resolving a deleted file conflict
      mergetool: Clean up description of files and prompts for merge resolutions

                                                - Ted