Subject: Various git-cvsserver patches

From: Frank Lichtenheld <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 14:33:05 +0200

Frank Lichtenheld (5):
      cvsserver: Correct inetd.conf example in asciidoc documentation
      cvsserver: Note that CVS_SERVER can also be specified as method variable
      cvsserver: Fix some typos in asciidoc documentation
      t9400: Work around CVS' deficiencies
      cvsserver: Handle 'cvs login'

 Documentation/git-cvsserver.txt |   27 ++++++++++++++++++---------
 git-cvsserver.perl              |    8 +++++---
 t/t9400-git-cvsserver-server.sh |   33 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 3 files changed, 54 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

The first three patches are some fixes/improvements to the asciidoc
documentation. Just some random stuff that I noticed while working
on git-cvsserver.

The forth one is a good example how much CVS actually sucks
regarding data security and deterministic behaviour.

All of these should be suitable for maint.

The fifth is a small feature enhancement for git-cvsserver. It
adds support for 'cvs login' over pserver.

I think this is trivial enough to go to master directly, but feel free
to let it rot in next first.