Subject: [PATCH] gitweb: Fix error in generating snapshot

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 00:17:26 +0200

There was an error while generating cmmandline to run git-archive:
there were no whitespace between two options.

Signed-off-by: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
---
 gitweb/gitweb.perl |    2 +-
 1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gitweb/gitweb.perl b/gitweb/gitweb.perl
index 0acd0ca..b381692 100755
--- a/gitweb/gitweb.perl
+++ b/gitweb/gitweb.perl
@@ -4343,7 +4343,7 @@ sub git_snapshot {
 	my $cmd;
 	$filename .= "-$hash$known_snapshot_formats{$format}{'suffix'}";
 	$cmd = "$git_command archive " .
-		"--format=$known_snapshot_formats{$format}{'format'}" .
+		"--format=$known_snapshot_formats{$format}{'format'} " .
 		"--prefix=\'$name\'/ $hash";
 	if (exists $known_snapshot_formats{$format}{'compressor'}) {
 		$cmd .= ' | ' . join ' ', @{$known_snapshot_formats{$format}{'compressor'}};
-- 
1.5.2.4