Subject: [PATCH 0/3] gitweb: Improve reading of repo config

From: Jakub Narebski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 00:41:17 +0100

This series of patches introduces single-call reading of
gitweb-related part of repository configuration in gitweb. Instead of
calling git-config once for each config variable we check, read all
variables at once for first request of repo config variable.

First patch adds test to check if our changes do not break gitweb too
badly, second one introduces mentioned above "eager" repo config
reading, and third makes use of the fact that adding new configuration
variables to check is not that costly now.

Table of contents:
==================
 [PATCH 1/3] gitweb: Add tests for overriding gitweb config with repo config
 [PATCH 2/3] gitweb: Read repo config using 'git config -z -l'
 [PATCH 3/3] gitweb: Use config file for repository description and URLs

Diffstat:
=========
 gitweb/gitweb.perl |   82 +++++++++++++++++++++----------------------------
 1 files changed, 33 insertions(+), 47 deletions(-)

-- 
Jakub Narebski, Poland
git version 1.5.3.5