Subject: Further enhancement proposal for git-send-email

From: Pierre Habouzit <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 13:36:46 +0100

Here is a three patch series (again).

[PATCH 1/3] git send-email: make the message file name more specific.
  -> quite independant, and should IMHO be taken.

[PATCH 2/3] git send-email: do not ask questions when --compose is used.
[PATCH 3/3] git send-email: turn --compose on when more than one patch.

  Those two patches enhance git-send-email by making ask less questions
  when --compose is used (as it can grab the subject, from and reply-to
  from the buffer).

  It also turns --compose on by default as soon as there is more than
  one patch, as I believe than commenting a patch series is more often
  done than not. It's is really trivial to "refuse" to comment the
  series by just erasing the full buffer content, which should not
  really be too anoying (or one can explicitely pass --no-compose for
  the same result).

  It's probable that those two changes may trigger some discussion
  though, but I just used that to send this series, and I can tell with
  this git-send-email is nearer what I would like it to be.