Subject: [PATCH] difftool: add git-difftool to the list of commands

From: David Aguilar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 01:41:15 -0700

Signed-off-by: David Aguilar <[email-masked]>
---
 command-list.txt |    1 +
 1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)

diff --git a/command-list.txt b/command-list.txt
index 3583a33..fb03a2e 100644
--- a/command-list.txt
+++ b/command-list.txt
@@ -33,6 +33,7 @@ git-diff                                mainporcelain common
 git-diff-files                          plumbinginterrogators
 git-diff-index                          plumbinginterrogators
 git-diff-tree                           plumbinginterrogators
+git-difftool                            ancillaryinterrogators
 git-fast-export				ancillarymanipulators
 git-fast-import				ancillarymanipulators
 git-fetch                               mainporcelain common
-- 
1.6.2.1.303.g63699