Subject: (unknown)

From: David Aguilar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 22:03:40 -0700

As promised, here is the patch series that removes the duplicate
code between git-difftool and git-mergetool.

This is based on top of Junio's "pu" branch and is a
continuation of the recent difftool series.

I created a new git-sh-tools shell lib for holding the
common functions.  If anyone thinks I should have placed the
functions in git-sh-setup instead then just let me know.

Here's a total diffstat.  If it wasn't for the documentation
and replacing the mixed spaces/tabs with all-tabs in
git-mergetool then we would have seen a lot more
happy removals.

 .gitignore                     |    1 +
 Documentation/git-sh-tools.txt |   52 ++++
 Makefile                       |    1 +
 command-list.txt               |    1 +
 git-difftool-helper.sh         |  112 +-------
 git-mergetool.sh               |  639 ++++++++++++++++------------------------
 git-sh-tools.sh                |  181 ++++++++++++
 7 files changed, 506 insertions(+), 481 deletions(-)

GIT:
From: David Aguilar <[email-masked]>
Subject: Refactor git-{diff,merge}tool to remove duplicate code
In-Reply-To: