Subject: [PATCH 1/2] INSTALL: Update description of our SHA-1 code

From: Brian Gernhardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 11:55:12 -0400

We haven't had Mozilla's code or an ARM optimized algorithm since
30ae47b.  Reword the paragraph to give credit but not authorship to
Mozilla.

Signed-off-by: Brian Gernhardt <[email-masked]>
---

 Minor nit I noticed while in the INSTALL file.

 INSTALL |    4 ++--
 1 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/INSTALL b/INSTALL
index ae7f750..4a57e47 100644
--- a/INSTALL
+++ b/INSTALL
@@ -56,8 +56,8 @@ Issues of note:
 	  library from here.
 
 	  If you don't have openssl, you can use one of the SHA1 libraries
-	  that come with git (git includes the one from Mozilla, and has
-	  its own PowerPC and ARM optimized ones too - see the Makefile).
+	  that come with git (git includes one based on Mozilla's as well
+	  as a PowerPC optimized one - see the Makefile).
 
 	- libcurl library; git-http-fetch and git-fetch use them.  You
 	  might also want the "curl" executable for debugging purposes.
-- 
1.6.4.2.420.g30ecf