Subject: [PATCH] git-commit: Only describe --dry-run once

From: Johannes Gilger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 15:35:05 +0200

Junio described the option in 3a5d13a and then again in 60c2993.
Also fix a small typo in the documentation for git-clone.

Signed-off-by: Johannes Gilger <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/git-clone.txt  |    2 +-
 Documentation/git-commit.txt |    2 +-
 2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/git-clone.txt b/Documentation/git-clone.txt
index f23100e..aacf4fd 100644
--- a/Documentation/git-clone.txt
+++ b/Documentation/git-clone.txt
@@ -130,7 +130,7 @@ objects from the source repository into a pack in the cloned repository.
 --branch <name>::
 -b <name>::
 	Instead of pointing the newly created HEAD to the branch pointed
-	to by the cloned repositoroy's HEAD, point to <name> branch
+	to by the cloned repository's HEAD, point to <name> branch
 	instead. In a non-bare repository, this is the branch that will
 	be checked out.
 
diff --git a/Documentation/git-commit.txt b/Documentation/git-commit.txt
index 64f94cf..b2817b4 100644
--- a/Documentation/git-commit.txt
+++ b/Documentation/git-commit.txt
@@ -8,7 +8,7 @@ git-commit - Record changes to the repository
 SYNOPSIS
 --------
 [verse]
-'git commit' [-a | --interactive] [-s] [-v] [-u<mode>] [--amend] [--dry-run]
+'git commit' [-a | --interactive] [-s] [-v] [-u<mode>] [--amend]
 	   [(-c | -C) <commit>] [-F <file> | -m <msg>] [--dry-run]
 	   [--allow-empty] [--no-verify] [-e] [--author=<author>]
 	   [--cleanup=<mode>] [--] [[-i | -o ]<file>...]
-- 
1.6.5.rc1