Subject: Re: [spf:guess] Re: [PATCH 2/5] git-svn: Make merge metadata accessible to make_log_entry

From: Sam Vilain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 11:59:32 +1300

On Sat, 2009-12-05 at 17:51 -0500, Alex Vandiver wrote:
> At Sat Dec 05 17:32:41 -0500 2009, Eric Wong wrote:
> > I'll continue to defer to Sam for ack-ing SVK-related things.
> > 
> > One thing I am very picky about is wrapping lines at 80-columns or
> > less (hard tabs being 8 characters wide).
> 
> *nod* I've fixed up my local copy for v2 to rewrap things at < 80
> columns, and will keep that in mind for the future.

Hi, I've just seen the series, looks like a good idea.  Just a couple of
questions then I'll review the code;

 - when a change is merged upstream with svk, you will get multiple log
entries in a single commit message.  What do you do with commits like
that?

 - there are quite a few repos which will have empty commits (ie, no
changes), but with one or more of the above log entries, owing to a bug
which I can't seem to find the details of right now..  how might those
appear?

Thanks for your submission!
Sam