Subject: [PATCH 0/5 v2] Worktree/Gitdir at root directory

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 21:43:18 +0700

So here we go again. Changes are:

 - Support DOS drives as root path (Thanks Hannes)
 - Fix one "broken" test that I was too lazy to do last time
 - t1509-root-worktree.sh will refuse to run under root permission

I did not test it on Windows, so an Ack from someone who actually tests it on Windows
is really appreciated.

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (5):
  make_absolute_path(): Do not append redundant slash
  init-db, rev-parse --git-dir: do not append redundant slash
  Add is_root_path()
  Support working directory located at root
  Add test for using Git at root directory

 abspath.c                 |    5 +-
 builtin-init-db.c         |    9 +-
 builtin-rev-parse.c       |    4 +-
 git-compat-util.h         |   11 ++
 setup.c                   |   13 ++-
 t/t1509-root-worktree.sh  |  249 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t1509/excludes          |   14 +++
 t/t1509/prepare-chroot.sh |   38 +++++++
 8 files changed, 332 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t1509-root-worktree.sh
 create mode 100644 t/t1509/excludes
 create mode 100755 t/t1509/prepare-chroot.sh