Subject: [PATCH] fast-import docs: LT is valid in email, GT is not

From: Mark Lodato <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 20:45:44 -0400

In git-fast-import(1), fix a mistake that said LT and LF were the
invalid characters in email addresses.  This should have been GT and LF,
since the GT ends the email address and LF ends the command.

Signed-off-by: Mark Lodato <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/git-fast-import.txt |    2 +-
 1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/git-fast-import.txt b/Documentation/git-fast-import.txt
index 19082b0..6dcd583 100644
--- a/Documentation/git-fast-import.txt
+++ b/Documentation/git-fast-import.txt
@@ -394,7 +394,7 @@ Here `<name>` is the person's display name (for example
 and greater-than (\x3e) symbols.  These are required to delimit
 the email address from the other fields in the line.  Note that
 `<name>` is free-form and may contain any sequence of bytes, except
-`LT` and `LF`.  It is typically UTF-8 encoded.
+`GT` and `LF`.  It is typically UTF-8 encoded.
 
 The time of the change is specified by `<when>` using the date format
 that was selected by the \--date-format=<fmt> command line option.
-- 
1.7.0.2