Subject: Re: git-ftp for /contrib

From: "Edward Z. Yang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 18:46:59 -0400

Excerpts from RenÃ© Moser's message of Thu May 27 15:19:43 -0400 2010:
> Hi
> 
> I scripted a small tool called git-ftp for optimal interaction between
> git and ftp. I use it quite often and I thought it might fit in the
> contrib section of git.
> 
> Please have a look at http://github.com/resmo/git-ftp and give me some
> feedback. See README and an (almost outdated) screencast.
> 
> Thanks for the great work.
>  
> RenÃ© Moser
> 

What a coincidence! I've also made a small Python script for git<->ftp
synchronization, unsurprisingly called the same thing.

http://github.com/ezyang/git-ftp

(Unfortunately, since it's written in Python it seems pretty unlikely
to go into the contrib section of git.)

Cheers,
Edward