Subject: [PATCH v3 0/5] fmt-merge-msg improvements

From: Ramkumar Ramachandra <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 00:44:57 +0530

Hi,

There's now a new patch in the series; thanks to Jakub for poking me
hard enough :)

-- Ram

Ramkumar Ramachandra (5):
  parse-options: Allow PARSE_OPT_NOARG in integer arguments
  fmt-merge-msg: Make the number of log entries in commit message
    configurable
  fmt-merge-msg: Update command line options to sync with config
    options
  fmt-merge-msg: Remove deprecated --summary option
  fmt-merge-msg: Update fmt-merge-msg and merge-config documentation

 Documentation/git-fmt-merge-msg.txt |   24 +++++++------------
 Documentation/merge-config.txt      |    8 ++++-
 builtin/fmt-merge-msg.c             |   44 ++++++++++++++++------------------
 parse-options.c                     |    3 ++
 4 files changed, 39 insertions(+), 40 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.2.2.409.gdbb11.dirty