Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] Add support for SMTP server options

From: Pascal Obry <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 21:55:25 +0200

I'm not familiar at all with Perl so comments on style or usage most
welcomed. This patch is to introduce a way to pass specific options to the
SMTP server used by git-send-email.

I need that to be able to use different SMTP account (wanadoo, gmail...) on
some Git repositories to send over proper identity.

This is v2 of the patch thanks to Junio and AEvar for the initial review
and help.

The two first patches are really code clean-up found while working on this
new feature. The last patch is the actual implementation of this new
feature.

Pascal Obry (3):
  Minor indentation fix.
  Remove @smtp_host_parts variable as not used.
  New send-email option smtpserveroption.

 Documentation/git-send-email.txt |    8 ++++++++
 git-send-email.perl              |   12 +++++++++---
 2 files changed, 17 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.2.2.277.gb49c4