Subject: [PATCH 0/5] en/object-list-with-pathspec (v3?)

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 01:47:58 +1000

Changes from last time is tree_entry_interesting() now takes
struct exclude * as the pathspecs.

I think there'll be a bit of performance loss because diff_options.el
is not initialized from the beginning. But that requires more changes
outside tree-diff.c (makes sure that diff_options.el is copied properly,
makes sure that diff_tree_setup_* is called ...) So one step at a time.
I'm working on it.

Elijah Newren (2):
  Add testcases showing how pathspecs are ignored with rev-list
    --objects
  Make rev-list --objects work together with pathspecs

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (3):
  diff-no-index.c: rename read_directory() to read_dir()
  tree-walk: move tree_entry_interesting() from tree-diff.c
  tree_entry_interesting(): remove dependency on struct diff_options

 diff-no-index.c          |    6 +-
 diff.h                   |    3 +
 list-objects.c           |   25 ++++++++
 revision.c               |    8 ++-
 revision.h               |    3 +-
 t/t6000-rev-list-misc.sh |   51 ++++++++++++++++
 tree-diff.c              |  145 +++++++++-------------------------------------
 tree-walk.c              |  111 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 tree-walk.h              |    4 +
 9 files changed, 233 insertions(+), 123 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t6000-rev-list-misc.sh