Subject: [PATCHv4 00/15] Add missing &&'s in the testsuite

From: Elijah Newren <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 17:14:24 -0600

This patch series fixes many of the missing &&s in the testsuite.  I'm
certain there are still others I have missed.

Changes since v3:
  * Dropped patch 11; Christian has submitted a more thorough fix that
    includes my patch and more.
  * Fixed issue in patch 15 of previous series (now patch 14) noted by Ævar.
  * Fixed subject line for patch 8, as noted by Jeff.
  * Added acks from Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason and Jeff King

Elijah Newren (15):
  t3020 (ls-files-error-unmatch): remove stray '1' from end of file
  t4017 (diff-retval): replace manual exit code check with
    test_expect_code
  t100[12] (read-tree-m-2way, read_tree_m_u_2way): add missing &&
  t4002 (diff-basic): use test_might_fail for commands that might fail
  t4202 (log): Replace '<git-command> || :' with test_might_fail
  t3600 (rm): add lots of missing &&
  t4019 (diff-wserror): add lots of missing &&
  t4026 (color): remove unneeded and unchained command
  t5602 (clone-remote-exec): add missing &&
  t6016 (rev-list-graph-simplify-history): add missing &&
  t7001 (mv): add missing &&
  t7601 (merge-pull-config): add missing &&
  t7800 (difftool): add missing &&
  Add missing &&'s throughout the testsuite
  Replace "unset VAR" with "unset VAR;" in testsuite as per t/README

 t/t0001-init.sh                             |   30 ++++++++--------
 t/t0003-attributes.sh                       |   41 ++++++++++-----------
 t/t0020-crlf.sh                             |    2 +-
 t/t0024-crlf-archive.sh                     |    4 +-
 t/t0026-eol-config.sh                       |    2 +-
 t/t0050-filesystem.sh                       |    6 ++--
 t/t1000-read-tree-m-3way.sh                 |    2 +-
 t/t1001-read-tree-m-2way.sh                 |   18 +++++-----
 t/t1002-read-tree-m-u-2way.sh               |   10 +++---
 t/t1302-repo-version.sh                     |    2 +-
 t/t1401-symbolic-ref.sh                     |    2 +-
 t/t1402-check-ref-format.sh                 |    4 +-
 t/t1410-reflog.sh                           |    8 ++--
 t/t1501-worktree.sh                         |    2 +-
 t/t1509-root-worktree.sh                    |    6 ++--
 t/t2007-checkout-symlink.sh                 |    2 +-
 t/t2016-checkout-patch.sh                   |    2 +-
 t/t2050-git-dir-relative.sh                 |    4 +-
 t/t2103-update-index-ignore-missing.sh      |    2 +-
 t/t2200-add-update.sh                       |    2 +-
 t/t3001-ls-files-others-exclude.sh          |    2 +-
 t/t3020-ls-files-error-unmatch.sh           |    1 -
 t/t3050-subprojects-fetch.sh                |    4 +-
 t/t3203-branch-output.sh                    |    6 ++--
 t/t3307-notes-man.sh                        |    2 +-
 t/t3406-rebase-message.sh                   |    6 ++--
 t/t3408-rebase-multi-line.sh                |    2 +-
 t/t3504-cherry-pick-rerere.sh               |    4 +-
 t/t3600-rm.sh                               |   38 +++++++++-----------
 t/t3903-stash.sh                            |    4 +-
 t/t3904-stash-patch.sh                      |    2 +-
 t/t4002-diff-basic.sh                       |   12 +++---
 t/t4017-diff-retval.sh                      |   30 +++++----------
 t/t4019-diff-wserror.sh                     |   52 +++++++++++++-------------
 t/t4021-format-patch-numbered.sh            |    2 +-
 t/t4026-color.sh                            |    1 -
 t/t4027-diff-submodule.sh                   |    2 +-
 t/t4103-apply-binary.sh                     |    8 ++--
 t/t4104-apply-boundary.sh                   |    4 +-
 t/t4111-apply-subdir.sh                     |    4 +-
 t/t4119-apply-config.sh                     |    2 +-
 t/t4124-apply-ws-rule.sh                    |    4 +-
 t/t4127-apply-same-fn.sh                    |   18 +++++-----
 t/t4130-apply-criss-cross-rename.sh         |    2 +-
 t/t4133-apply-filenames.sh                  |    6 ++--
 t/t4150-am.sh                               |    2 +-
 t/t4202-log.sh                              |    2 +-
 t/t5300-pack-object.sh                      |    4 +-
 t/t5301-sliding-window.sh                   |    2 +-
 t/t5302-pack-index.sh                       |    2 +-
 t/t5500-fetch-pack.sh                       |    2 +-
 t/t5502-quickfetch.sh                       |    2 +-
 t/t5503-tagfollow.sh                        |    4 +-
 t/t5510-fetch.sh                            |    2 +-
 t/t5516-fetch-push.sh                       |   20 +++++-----
 t/t5517-push-mirror.sh                      |   10 +++---
 t/t5519-push-alternates.sh                  |    2 +-
 t/t5531-deep-submodule-push.sh              |    2 +-
 t/t5541-http-push.sh                        |    2 +-
 t/t5550-http-fetch.sh                       |    6 ++--
 t/t5601-clone.sh                            |    6 ++--
 t/t5602-clone-remote-exec.sh                |   14 ++++----
 t/t5701-clone-local.sh                      |    8 ++--
 t/t5705-clone-2gb.sh                        |    2 +-
 t/t6009-rev-list-parent.sh                  |    2 +-
 t/t6010-merge-base.sh                       |    2 +-
 t/t6016-rev-list-graph-simplify-history.sh  |   24 +++---------
 t/t6022-merge-rename.sh                     |    2 +-
 t/t6024-recursive-merge.sh                  |    2 +-
 t/t6030-bisect-porcelain.sh                 |    8 ++--
 t/t6040-tracking-info.sh                    |    2 +-
 t/t7001-mv.sh                               |    2 +-
 t/t7004-tag.sh                              |   14 ++++----
 t/t7105-reset-patch.sh                      |    6 ++--
 t/t7300-clean.sh                            |    6 ++--
 t/t7501-commit.sh                           |    2 +-
 t/t7502-commit.sh                           |    6 ++--
 t/t7506-status-submodule.sh                 |    2 +-
 t/t7600-merge.sh                            |    2 +-
 t/t7601-merge-pull-config.sh                |   12 +++---
 t/t7610-mergetool.sh                        |    2 +-
 t/t7700-repack.sh                           |    2 +-
 t/t7800-difftool.sh                         |   11 +++---
 t/t8003-blame.sh                            |    6 ++--
 t/t9122-git-svn-author.sh                   |    4 +-
 t/t9123-git-svn-rebuild-with-rewriteroot.sh |    2 +-
 t/t9134-git-svn-ignore-paths.sh             |    6 ++--
 t/t9137-git-svn-dcommit-clobber-series.sh   |    2 +-
 t/t9138-git-svn-authors-prog.sh             |    6 ++--
 t/t9146-git-svn-empty-dirs.sh               |    6 ++--
 t/t9151-svn-mergeinfo.sh                    |   22 ++++++------
 t/t9200-git-cvsexportcommit.sh              |    4 +-
 t/t9401-git-cvsserver-crlf.sh               |    2 +-
 t/t9600-cvsimport.sh                        |    2 +-
 94 files changed, 302 insertions(+), 332 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.3.95.g14291