Subject: [PATCH 47/47] git.txt: correct where --work-tree path is relative to

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 22:32:43 +0700

Signed-off-by: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Junio C Hamano <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/git.txt |    2 +-
 1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/git.txt b/Documentation/git.txt
index 0c897df..7433601 100644
--- a/Documentation/git.txt
+++ b/Documentation/git.txt
@@ -285,7 +285,7 @@ help ...`.
 	This can also be controlled by setting the GIT_WORK_TREE
 	environment variable and the core.worktree configuration
 	variable. It can be an absolute path or relative path to
-	the directory specified by --git-dir or GIT_DIR.
+	current working directory.
 	Note: If --git-dir or GIT_DIR are specified but none of
 	--work-tree, GIT_WORK_TREE and core.worktree is specified,
 	the current working directory is regarded as the top directory
-- 
1.7.3.2.316.gda8b3