Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Sparse checkout fixes

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 01:17:42 +0700

[on top of nd/maint-fix-add-typo-detection]

This fixes a sparse pattern sometimes won't match a directory if
 - it does not end with a slash
 - it has wildcards

The series also improves performance a bit, thanks to 3/5, skip-worktree
bits are precomputed.

Improvements in the previous round [1] are left out. I will need to
polish them a bit more.

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/161477

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (5):
  cache.h: remove surrounding brackes and realign CE_* constants
  dir.c: add free_excludes()
  unpack-trees: move all skip-worktree checks back to unpack_trees()
  unpack-trees: fix sparse checkout's "unable to match directories"
  Revert "excluded_1(): support exclude files in index"

 Documentation/git-read-tree.txt      |    7 -
 cache.h                              |   26 ++--
 dir.c                                |   19 ++-
 dir.h                                |    1 +
 t/t1011-read-tree-sparse-checkout.sh |   14 ++-
 unpack-trees.c                       |  240 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 6 files changed, 254 insertions(+), 53 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.3.2.316.gda8b3