Subject: [PATCH 07/10] Docs: git tag: Use 'who' again

From: Michael Witten <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:58:05 +0000

Also, remove an unnecessary parenthetical comment.

Signed-off-by: Michael Witten <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/git-tag.txt |    6 +++---
 1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/git-tag.txt b/Documentation/git-tag.txt
index 73f340b..695a224 100644
--- a/Documentation/git-tag.txt
+++ b/Documentation/git-tag.txt
@@ -225,9 +225,9 @@ primarily interested in the networking part of the kernel") who may
 have their own set of tags (e.g. "this is the third release
 candidate from the networking group to be proposed for general
 consumption with 2.6.21 release") to another circle of people
-(e.g. "people who integrate various subsystem improvements").
-The latter are usually not interested in the detailed tags used
-internally in the former group (that is what "internal" means).
+(e.g. "people who integrate various subsystem improvements") who
+are usually not interested in the detailed tags used
+internally in the former group.
 That is why it is desirable not to follow tags automatically in
 this case.
 
-- 
1.7.4.18.g68fe8