Subject: Re: [PATCH] system_path: use a static buffer

From: Carlos Martín Nieto <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 01:23:34 +0200

On Thu, 2011-03-31 at 15:42 -0700, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> Carlos Martín Nieto <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> >  Slightly changed version of the patch in pu with the error strings
> > changed. Junio, do you want this patch at all. I think in your "what's
> > cooking" messages, you said you don't like this type of band-aid? As
> > it's not that big a deal, I'll drop it if you don't want it.
> 
> The "band-aid" refers to the topic listed after your topic, I think.  I
> didn't even have a comment on your topic in the message.

 OK, I misunderstood.

> 
> We'll be in pre-release freeze for 1.7.5 soon, and I want to see patches
> that deal with internal clean-up held for now and resubmit after 1.7.5 is
> released.  This cycle lasted a bit too long but hopefully we can conclude
> it by the mid April.

 Fair enough. I'll re-send after the release.

   cmn