Subject: [PATCH 0/9] i18n: add PO files to po/

From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 18:58:08 +0000

It's been a long time coming, but here's an initial submission of PO
files to the po/ directory. This adds some initial and as of yet
unused translations.

I plan on following these with more infrastructure stuff later on, and
hopefully this'll encourage list members to submit new translations.

Documentation on how to do that will follow in a later series, but is
right now left as an exercise for the reader.

Jan Engelhardt (1):
  po/de.po: update German translation

Jan Krüger (1):
  po/de.po: add German translation

Marcin Cieślak (1):
  po/pl.po: add Polish translation

Peter Krefting (1):
  po/sv.po: add Swedish translation

Ramkumar Ramachandra (2):
  po/hi.po: add Hindi Translation
  po/hi.po: Eliminate fuzzy translations

Sam Reed (1):
  po/en_GB.po: add British English translation

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason (2):
  po/is.po: add Icelandic translation
  po: run msgmerge to strings update the PO files

 po/de.po    | 3825 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 po/en_GB.po | 3228 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 po/hi.po    | 3228 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 po/is.po    | 3254 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 po/pl.po    | 3246 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 po/sv.po    | 3531 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 20312 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 po/de.po
 create mode 100644 po/en_GB.po
 create mode 100644 po/hi.po
 create mode 100644 po/is.po
 create mode 100644 po/pl.po
 create mode 100644 po/sv.po

-- 
1.7.6.3