Subject: [PATCH 0/2] nd/commit-ignore-i-t-a replacement

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 09:36:45 +0700

This replaces current topic branch in pu with a more sensible
approach using config key. write-tree also learns about this.

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (2):
  cache-tree: update API to take abitrary flags
  commit, write-tree: allow to ignore CE_INTENT_TO_ADD while writing
    trees

 Documentation/config.txt         |    5 +++++
 Documentation/git-add.txt        |   12 ++++++++++--
 Documentation/git-write-tree.txt |    8 +++++++-
 builtin/commit.c                 |   13 ++++++++++---
 builtin/write-tree.c             |    2 ++
 cache-tree.c                     |   35 +++++++++++++++++------------------
 cache-tree.h                     |    5 ++++-
 merge-recursive.c                |    2 +-
 t/t2203-add-intent.sh            |   30 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 test-dump-cache-tree.c           |    2 +-
 10 files changed, 87 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.3.1.256.g2539c.dirty