Subject: [PATCH v3 00/11] Large blob fixes

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 10:43:37 +0700

Changes from v2:

 - set core.bigfilethreshold globally in t1050 to make git-clone happy
   because there's currently no way to specify this in git-clone (or
   is there?)
 - fix the bad coding taste in builtin/cat-file.c
 - make update-server-info respect core.bigfilethreshold,
   which makes repack pass on repositories that have tags

Junio C Hamano (1):
  streaming: make streaming-write-entry to be more reusable

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (10):
  Add more large blob test cases
  cat-file: use streaming interface to print blobs
  parse_object: special code path for blobs to avoid putting whole
    object in memory
  show: use streaming interface for showing blobs
  index-pack: split second pass obj handling into own function
  index-pack: reduce memory usage when the pack has large blobs
  pack-check: do not unpack blobs
  archive: support streaming large files to a tar archive
  fsck: use streaming interface for writing lost-found blobs
  update-server-info: respect core.bigfilethreshold

 archive-tar.c                |   35 ++++++++++++---
 archive-zip.c                |    9 ++--
 archive.c                    |   51 +++++++++++++++-------
 archive.h                    |   11 ++++-
 builtin/cat-file.c           |   24 +++++++++++
 builtin/fsck.c               |    8 +---
 builtin/index-pack.c         |   95 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 builtin/log.c                |   34 +++++++++------
 builtin/update-server-info.c |    1 +
 cache.h                      |    2 +-
 entry.c                      |   53 ++---------------------
 fast-import.c                |    2 +-
 object.c                     |   11 +++++
 pack-check.c                 |   21 +++++++++-
 sha1_file.c                  |   78 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 streaming.c                  |   55 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 streaming.h                  |    2 +
 t/t1050-large.sh             |   63 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 wrapper.c                    |   27 +++++++++++-
 19 files changed, 439 insertions(+), 143 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.3.1.256.g2539c.dirty