Subject: [PATCH 0/7] nd/stream-more updates

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 17:54:14 +0700

As discussed, this series removes test_expect_failure that are still
not fixed in the end. It also adds update-server-info patch. I'll hold
off the rest of the previous series until 1.7.10 comes out.

Junio C Hamano (1):
  streaming: make streaming-write-entry to be more reusable

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (6):
  Add more large blob test cases
  cat-file: use streaming API to print blobs
  parse_object: avoid putting whole blob in core
  show: use streaming API for showing blobs
  fsck: use streaming API for writing lost-found blobs
  update-server-info: respect core.bigfilethreshold

 builtin/cat-file.c           |   25 +++++++++++++++++++
 builtin/fsck.c               |    8 +----
 builtin/log.c                |   34 +++++++++++++++----------
 builtin/update-server-info.c |    1 +
 entry.c                      |   53 ++++------------------------------------
 object.c                     |   11 ++++++++
 sha1_file.c                  |   42 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 streaming.c                  |   55 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 streaming.h                  |    2 +
 t/t1050-large.sh             |   38 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 wrapper.c                    |   27 ++++++++++++++++++--
 11 files changed, 221 insertions(+), 75 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.8.36.g69ee2