Subject: [PATCH 0/5] i18n-ize relative dates, git-help and parseopt

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 16:16:33 +0700

Except "git log --date=relative", the focus of this series is "git
help" and "git blah -h" (only "git help -h" for the latter because
other commands need a lot of N_() additions). I think I got everything
from "git help [options]" fully translatable.

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (5):
  i18n: keep the last \n even when text is poisoned
  i18n: mark relative dates for translation
  i18n: parseopt: lookup help and argument translations when showing
    usage
  i18n: help: mark parseopt strings for translation
  i18n: help: mark strings for translation

 Makefile            |    2 +-
 builtin/help.c      |   58 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------------
 date.c              |   46 +++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------
 generate-cmdlist.sh |    2 +-
 gettext.c           |   10 ++++++++
 gettext.h           |    6 +++-
 git.c               |    2 +-
 help.c              |   34 ++++++++++++++++++-----------
 parse-options.c     |   15 ++++++-------
 9 files changed, 103 insertions(+), 72 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.3.1.256.g2539c.dirty