Subject: [PATCH 03/65] i18n: archive: mark parseopt strings for translation

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 18:13:15 +0700

Signed-off-by: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
---
 rc times are usually more quiet times, let's slip the series in..
 minor conflict with revert topic in pu, but should be easy to
 resolve.

 archive.c         | 38 +++++++++++++++++++-------------------
 builtin/archive.c | 12 ++++++------
 2 files changed, 25 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)

diff --git a/archive.c b/archive.c
index a484433..2584324 100644
--- a/archive.c
+++ b/archive.c
@@ -7,10 +7,10 @@
 #include "unpack-trees.h"
 
 static char const * const archive_usage[] = {
-	"git archive [options] <tree-ish> [<path>...]",
-	"git archive --list",
-	"git archive --remote <repo> [--exec <cmd>] [options] <tree-ish> [<path>...]",
-	"git archive --remote <repo> [--exec <cmd>] --list",
+	N_("git archive [options] <tree-ish> [<path>...]"),
+	N_("git archive --list"),
+	N_("git archive --remote <repo> [--exec <cmd>] [options] <tree-ish> [<path>...]"),
+	N_("git archive --remote <repo> [--exec <cmd>] --list"),
 	NULL
 };
 
@@ -319,16 +319,16 @@ static int parse_archive_args(int argc, const char **argv,
 	int worktree_attributes = 0;
 	struct option opts[] = {
 		OPT_GROUP(""),
-		OPT_STRING(0, "format", &format, "fmt", "archive format"),
-		OPT_STRING(0, "prefix", &base, "prefix",
-			"prepend prefix to each pathname in the archive"),
-		OPT_STRING('o', "output", &output, "file",
-			"write the archive to this file"),
+		OPT_STRING(0, "format", &format, N_("fmt"), N_("archive format")),
+		OPT_STRING(0, "prefix", &base, N_("prefix"),
+			N_("prepend prefix to each pathname in the archive")),
+		OPT_STRING('o', "output", &output, N_("file"),
+			N_("write the archive to this file")),
 		OPT_BOOL(0, "worktree-attributes", &worktree_attributes,
-			"read .gitattributes in working directory"),
-		OPT__VERBOSE(&verbose, "report archived files on stderr"),
-		OPT__COMPR('0', &compression_level, "store only", 0),
-		OPT__COMPR('1', &compression_level, "compress faster", 1),
+			N_("read .gitattributes in working directory")),
+		OPT__VERBOSE(&verbose, N_("report archived files on stderr")),
+		OPT__COMPR('0', &compression_level, N_("store only"), 0),
+		OPT__COMPR('1', &compression_level, N_("compress faster"), 1),
 		OPT__COMPR_HIDDEN('2', &compression_level, 2),
 		OPT__COMPR_HIDDEN('3', &compression_level, 3),
 		OPT__COMPR_HIDDEN('4', &compression_level, 4),
@@ -336,15 +336,15 @@ static int parse_archive_args(int argc, const char **argv,
 		OPT__COMPR_HIDDEN('6', &compression_level, 6),
 		OPT__COMPR_HIDDEN('7', &compression_level, 7),
 		OPT__COMPR_HIDDEN('8', &compression_level, 8),
-		OPT__COMPR('9', &compression_level, "compress better", 9),
+		OPT__COMPR('9', &compression_level, N_("compress better"), 9),
 		OPT_GROUP(""),
 		OPT_BOOL('l', "list", &list,
-			"list supported archive formats"),
+			N_("list supported archive formats")),
 		OPT_GROUP(""),
-		OPT_STRING(0, "remote", &remote, "repo",
-			"retrieve the archive from remote repository <repo>"),
-		OPT_STRING(0, "exec", &exec, "cmd",
-			"path to the remote git-upload-archive command"),
+		OPT_STRING(0, "remote", &remote, N_("repo"),
+			N_("retrieve the archive from remote repository <repo>")),
+		OPT_STRING(0, "exec", &exec, N_("cmd"),
+			N_("path to the remote git-upload-archive command")),
 		OPT_END()
 	};
 
diff --git a/builtin/archive.c b/builtin/archive.c
index 931956d..e7965bf 100644
--- a/builtin/archive.c
+++ b/builtin/archive.c
@@ -88,12 +88,12 @@ int cmd_archive(int argc, const char **argv, const char *prefix)
 	const char *output = NULL;
 	const char *remote = NULL;
 	struct option local_opts[] = {
-		OPT_STRING('o', "output", &output, "file",
-			"write the archive to this file"),
-		OPT_STRING(0, "remote", &remote, "repo",
-			"retrieve the archive from remote repository <repo>"),
-		OPT_STRING(0, "exec", &exec, "cmd",
-			"path to the remote git-upload-archive command"),
+		OPT_STRING('o', "output", &output, N_("file"),
+			N_("write the archive to this file")),
+		OPT_STRING(0, "remote", &remote, N_("repo"),
+			N_("retrieve the archive from remote repository <repo>")),
+		OPT_STRING(0, "exec", &exec, N_("cmd"),
+			N_("path to the remote git-upload-archive command")),
 		OPT_END()
 	};
 
-- 
1.7.10.2.549.g9354186