Subject: [PATCH 60/65] i18n: update-index: mark parseopt strings for translation

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 18:14:12 +0700

Signed-off-by: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
---
 builtin/update-index.c | 54 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------------
 1 file changed, 27 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)

diff --git a/builtin/update-index.c b/builtin/update-index.c
index 5f038d6..d611b98 100644
--- a/builtin/update-index.c
+++ b/builtin/update-index.c
@@ -402,7 +402,7 @@ static void read_index_info(int line_termination)
 }
 
 static const char * const update_index_usage[] = {
-	"git update-index [options] [--] [<file>...]",
+	N_("git update-index [options] [--] [<file>...]"),
 	NULL
 };
 
@@ -717,79 +717,79 @@ int cmd_update_index(int argc, const char **argv, const char *prefix)
 	int parseopt_state = PARSE_OPT_UNKNOWN;
 	struct option options[] = {
 		OPT_BIT('q', NULL, &refresh_args.flags,
-			"continue refresh even when index needs update",
+			N_("continue refresh even when index needs update"),
 			REFRESH_QUIET),
 		OPT_BIT(0, "ignore-submodules", &refresh_args.flags,
-			"refresh: ignore submodules",
+			N_("refresh: ignore submodules"),
 			REFRESH_IGNORE_SUBMODULES),
 		OPT_SET_INT(0, "add", &allow_add,
-			"do not ignore new files", 1),
+			N_("do not ignore new files"), 1),
 		OPT_SET_INT(0, "replace", &allow_replace,
-			"let files replace directories and vice-versa", 1),
+			N_("let files replace directories and vice-versa"), 1),
 		OPT_SET_INT(0, "remove", &allow_remove,
-			"notice files missing from worktree", 1),
+			N_("notice files missing from worktree"), 1),
 		OPT_BIT(0, "unmerged", &refresh_args.flags,
-			"refresh even if index contains unmerged entries",
+			N_("refresh even if index contains unmerged entries"),
 			REFRESH_UNMERGED),
 		{OPTION_CALLBACK, 0, "refresh", &refresh_args, NULL,
-			"refresh stat information",
+			N_("refresh stat information"),
 			PARSE_OPT_NOARG | PARSE_OPT_NONEG,
 			refresh_callback},
 		{OPTION_CALLBACK, 0, "really-refresh", &refresh_args, NULL,
-			"like --refresh, but ignore assume-unchanged setting",
+			N_("like --refresh, but ignore assume-unchanged setting"),
 			PARSE_OPT_NOARG | PARSE_OPT_NONEG,
 			really_refresh_callback},
 		{OPTION_LOWLEVEL_CALLBACK, 0, "cacheinfo", NULL,
-			"<mode> <object> <path>",
-			"add the specified entry to the index",
+			N_("<mode> <object> <path>"),
+			N_("add the specified entry to the index"),
 			PARSE_OPT_NOARG |	/* disallow --cacheinfo=<mode> form */
 			PARSE_OPT_NONEG | PARSE_OPT_LITERAL_ARGHELP,
 			(parse_opt_cb *) cacheinfo_callback},
-		{OPTION_CALLBACK, 0, "chmod", &set_executable_bit, "(+/-)x",
-			"override the executable bit of the listed files",
+		{OPTION_CALLBACK, 0, "chmod", &set_executable_bit, N_("(+/-)x"),
+			N_("override the executable bit of the listed files"),
 			PARSE_OPT_NONEG | PARSE_OPT_LITERAL_ARGHELP,
 			chmod_callback},
 		{OPTION_SET_INT, 0, "assume-unchanged", &mark_valid_only, NULL,
-			"mark files as \"not changing\"",
+			N_("mark files as \"not changing\""),
 			PARSE_OPT_NOARG | PARSE_OPT_NONEG, NULL, MARK_FLAG},
 		{OPTION_SET_INT, 0, "no-assume-unchanged", &mark_valid_only, NULL,
-			"clear assumed-unchanged bit",
+			N_("clear assumed-unchanged bit"),
 			PARSE_OPT_NOARG | PARSE_OPT_NONEG, NULL, UNMARK_FLAG},
 		{OPTION_SET_INT, 0, "skip-worktree", &mark_skip_worktree_only, NULL,
-			"mark files as \"index-only\"",
+			N_("mark files as \"index-only\""),
 			PARSE_OPT_NOARG | PARSE_OPT_NONEG, NULL, MARK_FLAG},
 		{OPTION_SET_INT, 0, "no-skip-worktree", &mark_skip_worktree_only, NULL,
-			"clear skip-worktree bit",
+			N_("clear skip-worktree bit"),
 			PARSE_OPT_NOARG | PARSE_OPT_NONEG, NULL, UNMARK_FLAG},
 		OPT_SET_INT(0, "info-only", &info_only,
-			"add to index only; do not add content to object database", 1),
+			N_("add to index only; do not add content to object database"), 1),
 		OPT_SET_INT(0, "force-remove", &force_remove,
-			"remove named paths even if present in worktree", 1),
+			N_("remove named paths even if present in worktree"), 1),
 		OPT_SET_INT('z', NULL, &line_termination,
-			"with --stdin: input lines are terminated by null bytes", '\0'),
+			N_("with --stdin: input lines are terminated by null bytes"), '\0'),
 		{OPTION_LOWLEVEL_CALLBACK, 0, "stdin", &read_from_stdin, NULL,
-			"read list of paths to be updated from standard input",
+			N_("read list of paths to be updated from standard input"),
 			PARSE_OPT_NONEG | PARSE_OPT_NOARG,
 			(parse_opt_cb *) stdin_callback},
 		{OPTION_LOWLEVEL_CALLBACK, 0, "index-info", &line_termination, NULL,
-			"add entries from standard input to the index",
+			N_("add entries from standard input to the index"),
 			PARSE_OPT_NONEG | PARSE_OPT_NOARG,
 			(parse_opt_cb *) stdin_cacheinfo_callback},
 		{OPTION_LOWLEVEL_CALLBACK, 0, "unresolve", &has_errors, NULL,
-			"repopulate stages #2 and #3 for the listed paths",
+			N_("repopulate stages #2 and #3 for the listed paths"),
 			PARSE_OPT_NONEG | PARSE_OPT_NOARG,
 			(parse_opt_cb *) unresolve_callback},
 		{OPTION_LOWLEVEL_CALLBACK, 'g', "again", &has_errors, NULL,
-			"only update entries that differ from HEAD",
+			N_("only update entries that differ from HEAD"),
 			PARSE_OPT_NONEG | PARSE_OPT_NOARG,
 			(parse_opt_cb *) reupdate_callback},
 		OPT_BIT(0, "ignore-missing", &refresh_args.flags,
-			"ignore files missing from worktree",
+			N_("ignore files missing from worktree"),
 			REFRESH_IGNORE_MISSING),
 		OPT_SET_INT(0, "verbose", &verbose,
-			"report actions to standard output", 1),
+			N_("report actions to standard output"), 1),
 		{OPTION_CALLBACK, 0, "clear-resolve-undo", NULL, NULL,
-			"(for porcelains) forget saved unresolved conflicts",
+			N_("(for porcelains) forget saved unresolved conflicts"),
 			PARSE_OPT_NOARG | PARSE_OPT_NONEG,
 			resolve_undo_clear_callback},
 		OPT_INTEGER(0, "index-version", &preferred_index_format,
-- 
1.7.10.2.549.g9354186