Subject: [PATCH 0/2] New pretty format color specifiers %C+ and %C-

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 19:26:14 +0700

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 5:43 PM, Nguyen Thai Ngoc Duy <[email-masked]> wrote:
> I tried --pretty=format:"%h %s %d" but the colors were lost.
> --decorate uses more than one color so %C* does not immitate the
> colorful output we have with --decorate. Maybe I should add %Cd as
> "colored %d" and update my alias to use it.

Here goes. I'm now a happy user with --pretty='format:%C+%h %s %d'.
Somebody might want to add coloring to sig placeholder too.

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (2):
  pretty: share code between format_decoration and show_decorations
  pretty: support placeholders %C+ and %C-

 Documentation/pretty-formats.txt |  2 ++
 log-tree.c                       | 55 ++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------
 log-tree.h                       |  3 +++
 pretty.c                         | 30 +++++++++-------------
 4 files changed, 50 insertions(+), 40 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.12.1.383.gda6001e.dirty