Subject: [PATCH 0/5] wildmatch series update

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 18:25:36 +0700

No functional changes. Just incorporate changes from Ramsay and Johannes.

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (5):
  Import wildmatch from rsync
  compat/wildmatch: remove static variable force_lower_case
  compat/wildmatch: fix case-insensitive matching
  Integrate wildmatch to git
  Support "**" in .gitignore and .gitattributes patterns using
    wildmatch()

 .gitignore                         |   1 +
 Documentation/gitignore.txt        |   3 +
 Makefile                           |   3 +
 attr.c                             |   4 +-
 dir.c                              |   5 +-
 t/t0003-attributes.sh              |  17 ++
 t/t3001-ls-files-others-exclude.sh |  11 ++
 t/t3070-wildmatch.sh               |  27 +++
 t/t3070/wildtest.txt               | 165 +++++++++++++++++
 test-wildmatch.c                   | 208 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 wildmatch.c                        | 355 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 wildmatch.h                        |   6 +
 12 files changed, 803 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t3070-wildmatch.sh
 create mode 100644 t/t3070/wildtest.txt
 create mode 100644 test-wildmatch.c
 create mode 100644 wildmatch.c
 create mode 100644 wildmatch.h

-- 
1.7.12.1.406.g6ab07c4