Subject: [PATCH 00/10] nd/wildmatch take 2

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 11:40:59 +0700

The first four patches are ignore/attr cleanups. The following imports
wildmatch, nothing new there. The last patch limits allowed syntax to
a safe subset: "abc/**", "**/def" and "abc/**/def".

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (10):
  gitignore: make pattern parsing code a separate function
  attr: avoid strlen() on every match
  attr: avoid searching for basename on every match
  attr: more matching optimizations from .gitignore
  Import wildmatch from rsync
  wildmatch: remove static variable force_lower_case
  wildmatch: fix case-insensitive matching
  Integrate wildmatch to git
  Support "**" in .gitignore and .gitattributes patterns using
    wildmatch()
  gitignore: forbid "abc**def"

 .gitignore                         |   1 +
 Documentation/gitattributes.txt    |   2 +
 Documentation/gitignore.txt        |   5 +
 Makefile                           |   3 +
 attr.c                             |  89 ++++++++--
 dir.c                              |  82 ++++++---
 dir.h                              |   3 +-
 t/t0003-attributes.sh              |  22 +++
 t/t3001-ls-files-others-exclude.sh |  16 ++
 t/t3070-wildmatch.sh               |  27 +++
 t/t3070/wildtest.txt               | 165 +++++++++++++++++
 test-wildmatch.c                   | 208 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 wildmatch.c                        | 355 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 wildmatch.h                        |   6 +
 14 files changed, 942 insertions(+), 42 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t3070-wildmatch.sh
 create mode 100644 t/t3070/wildtest.txt
 create mode 100644 test-wildmatch.c
 create mode 100644 wildmatch.c
 create mode 100644 wildmatch.h

-- 
1.7.12.1.405.gb727dc9