Subject: [PATCH v4 00/12] Wildmatch v4

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 17:40:39 +0700

Really small updates. I did not want to resend it this soon but this
may fix the compile errors for Junio. Changes are

 - cleanup in wildmatch.c so #include "cache.h" is at the top of the
   file.

 - wildmatch() returns no match if it encounters "**" without
   surrounding slashes. It returns a special code so we can actually
   show a warning at higher level. I don't want to do that now
   because I want to mark the pattern "broken" in attr.c/dir.c so
   the pattern will never be used again, and the message shown only
   once. That needs nd/attr-match-optim-more, but I don't want to tie
   this series to that just yet.

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (12):
  ctype: make sane_ctype[] const array
  ctype: support iscntrl, ispunct, isxdigit and isprint
  Import wildmatch from rsync
  wildmatch: remove unnecessary functions
  Integrate wildmatch to git
  wildmatch: make wildmatch's return value compatible with fnmatch
  wildmatch: remove static variable force_lower_case
  wildmatch: fix case-insensitive matching
  wildmatch: adjust "**" behavior
  wildmatch: make /**/ match zero or more directories
  Support "**" wildcard in .gitignore and .gitattributes
  t3070: disable two fnmatch tests that have different results on
    different libc

 .gitignore                         |   1 +
 Documentation/gitattributes.txt    |   6 +
 Documentation/gitignore.txt        |  19 +++
 Makefile                           |   3 +
 attr.c                             |   4 +-
 ctype.c                            |  20 +++-
 dir.c                              |   4 +-
 git-compat-util.h                  |  15 ++-
 t/t0003-attributes.sh              |  38 ++++++
 t/t3001-ls-files-others-exclude.sh |  19 +++
 t/t3070-wildmatch.sh               | 187 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 test-wildmatch.c                   |  14 +++
 wildmatch.c                        | 240 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 wildmatch.h                        |   9 ++
 14 files changed, 575 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t3070-wildmatch.sh
 create mode 100644 test-wildmatch.c
 create mode 100644 wildmatch.c
 create mode 100644 wildmatch.h

-- 
1.7.12.1.406.g6ab07c4