Subject: [PATCH 0/2] git-p4 support for older python

From: Brandon Casey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 12:43:59 -0800

Offered for consideration.

These two patches allow git-p4 to run on python 2.4 which is shipped on
RHEL 5.X.  The changes are minor and unintrusive in my opinion, but please
feel free to reject one or both of them for any reason (in which case the
version check at the top of git-p4.py should be updated).

Brandon Casey (2):
  git-p4.py: support Python 2.5
  git-p4.py: support Python 2.4

 INSTALL                    |  2 +-
 git-p4.py                  | 30 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 t/t9802-git-p4-filetype.sh | 11 ++++++-----
 3 files changed, 33 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.1.1.297.gad3d74e

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------