Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] Auto-generate mergetool lists

From: David Aguilar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 16:52:22 -0800

This is round two of this series.
I think this touched on everything brought up in the code review.
4/4 could use a review as I'm not completely familiar with the
makefile dependencies, though it seems to work correctly.

David Aguilar (4):
  mergetool--lib: Simplify command expressions
  mergetool--lib: Improve the help text in guess_merge_tool()
  mergetool--lib: Add functions for finding available tools
  doc: Generate a list of valid merge tools

 Documentation/.gitignore       |   1 +
 Documentation/Makefile         |  22 +++++++-
 Documentation/diff-config.txt  |  13 ++---
 Documentation/merge-config.txt |  12 ++---
 git-mergetool--lib.sh          | 116 ++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------
 5 files changed, 96 insertions(+), 68 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.0.13.g3ff16bb