Subject: [PATCH v3 0/4] count-objects improvements

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:27:53 +0700

Compared to v2 [1], this version
 - fixes sparse warning
 - restructures 2/3 (now 3/4) to make it easier to read
 - report "path too long" instead of "garbage found" in
   .git/path/too/long/pack-xxx.pack case
 - changes output prefix "error:" to "warning:"

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/215378/focus=215744

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (4):
  git-count-objects.txt: describe each line in -v output
  sha1_file: reorder code in prepare_packed_git_one()
  count-objects: report garbage files in pack directory too
  count-objects: report how much disk space taken by garbage files

 Documentation/git-count-objects.txt |  22 ++++++--
 builtin/count-objects.c             |  43 +++++++++++---
 cache.h                             |   3 +
 sha1_file.c                         | 108 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 4 files changed, 148 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.1.2.536.gf441e6d