Subject: [PATCH 00/16] make usage text consistent in git commands

From: David Aguilar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 16:20:38 -0800

Various helper commands around Git say "Usage: ..." when
invoked as "git $cmd -h".  This is inconsitent with the core
git commands which all use the lowercase "usage: ..." form.

Adjust these so that they match the convention used by
builtin/help.c and git.c.

I fixed a tiny problem in import-zips.py while I was in
there, though it's unlikely that anyone uses such an old
Python these days.

There are still one or two results for "git grep Usage:"
near the tests, but end users do not ever see them so I
figured it was best to leave them as-is.

David Aguilar (16):
  git-sh-setup: make usage text consistent
  git-svn: make usage text consistent
  git-relink: make usage text consistent
  git-merge-one-file: make usage text consistent
  git-archimport: make usage text consistent
  git-cvsexportcommit: make usage text consistent
  git-cvsimport: make usage text consistent
  git-cvsimport: make usage text consistent
  contrib/credential: make usage text consistent
  contrib/fast-import: make usage text consistent
  contrib/fast-import/import-zips.py: fix broken error message
  contrib/fast-import/import-zips.py: use spaces instead of tabs
  contrib/examples: make usage text consistent
  contrib/hooks/setgitperms.perl: make usage text consistent
  templates/hooks--update.sample: make usage text consistent
  Documentation/user-manual.txt: make usage text consistent

 Documentation/user-manual.txt                      |  4 +-
 .../gnome-keyring/git-credential-gnome-keyring.c   |  2 +-
 .../osxkeychain/git-credential-osxkeychain.c       |  2 +-
 .../credential/wincred/git-credential-wincred.c    |  2 +-
 contrib/examples/git-remote.perl                   |  2 +-
 contrib/examples/git-svnimport.perl                |  2 +-
 contrib/fast-import/git-import.perl                |  2 +-
 contrib/fast-import/git-import.sh                  |  2 +-
 contrib/fast-import/import-zips.py                 | 98 +++++++++++-----------
 contrib/hooks/setgitperms.perl                     |  2 +-
 git-archimport.perl                                |  2 +-
 git-cvsexportcommit.perl                           |  2 +-
 git-cvsimport.perl                                 |  2 +-
 git-cvsserver.perl                                 |  2 +-
 git-merge-one-file.sh                              |  2 +-
 git-relink.perl                                    |  2 +-
 git-sh-setup.sh                                    |  6 +-
 git-svn.perl                                       |  2 +-
 templates/hooks--update.sample                     |  2 +-
 19 files changed, 70 insertions(+), 70 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.2.rc0.247.g811e0c0