Subject: [PATCH v2 00/16] use a lowercase "usage:" string

From: David Aguilar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 16:50:08 -0800

The code content is unchanged from v1.

v2 adjusts the commit messages per Jonathan's review
and adds a Reviewed-by: to the commit message except for
patches 11 and 12, which are unchanged since v1.

David Aguilar (16):
  git-sh-setup: use a lowercase "usage:" string
  git-svn: use a lowercase "usage:" string
  git-relink: use a lowercase "usage:" string
  git-merge-one-file: use a lowercase "usage:" string
  git-archimport: use a lowercase "usage:" string
  git-cvsexportcommit: use a lowercase "usage:" string
  git-cvsimport: use a lowercase "usage:" string
  git-cvsimport: use a lowercase "usage:" string
  contrib/credential: use a lowercase "usage:" string
  contrib/fast-import: use a lowercase "usage:" string
  contrib/fast-import/import-zips.py: fix broken error message
  contrib/fast-import/import-zips.py: use spaces instead of tabs
  contrib/examples: use a lowercase "usage:" string
  contrib/hooks/setgitperms.perl: use a lowercase "usage:" string
  templates/hooks--update.sample: use a lowercase "usage:" string
  Documentation/user-manual.txt: use a lowercase "usage:" string

 Documentation/user-manual.txt                      |  4 +-
 .../gnome-keyring/git-credential-gnome-keyring.c   |  2 +-
 .../osxkeychain/git-credential-osxkeychain.c       |  2 +-
 .../credential/wincred/git-credential-wincred.c    |  2 +-
 contrib/examples/git-remote.perl                   |  2 +-
 contrib/examples/git-svnimport.perl                |  2 +-
 contrib/fast-import/git-import.perl                |  2 +-
 contrib/fast-import/git-import.sh                  |  2 +-
 contrib/fast-import/import-zips.py                 | 98 +++++++++++-----------
 contrib/hooks/setgitperms.perl                     |  2 +-
 git-archimport.perl                                |  2 +-
 git-cvsexportcommit.perl                           |  2 +-
 git-cvsimport.perl                                 |  2 +-
 git-cvsserver.perl                                 |  2 +-
 git-merge-one-file.sh                              |  2 +-
 git-relink.perl                                    |  2 +-
 git-sh-setup.sh                                    |  6 +-
 git-svn.perl                                       |  2 +-
 templates/hooks--update.sample                     |  2 +-
 19 files changed, 70 insertions(+), 70 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.2.rc0.263.g20d9441