Subject: [PATCH v2 00/45] parse_pathspec and :(glob) magic

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 19:16:13 +0700

Junio please pull the series from github [1]. I don't want to spam the
list with 45 patches again so I only send patches that are substantially
different from v1:

 - documentation for parse_pathspec
 - fix wrong operator precendence in git-reset
 - fix initialization that may lead to crashes in git-grep (and
   probably the failure in t7300-clean.sh)

Typos found by Eric are also fixed, just not sent here.

[1] https://github.com/pclouds/git/commits/parse-pathspec

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (6):
  Add parse_pathspec() that converts cmdline args to struct pathspec
  parse_pathspec: support stripping submodule trailing slashes
  parse_pathspec: support stripping/checking submodule paths
  Guard against new pathspec magic in pathspec matching code
  Convert run_add_interactive to use struct pathspec
  parse_pathspec: make sure the prefix part is wildcard-free
-- 
1.8.0.rc0.19.g7bbb31d