Subject: [PATCH 0/4] attr directory matching regression

From: Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 13:05:06 +0700

I think the fix is something like this. There is still one thing I'd
like to do: make this code not rely on NUL for terminating the
patterns. That should remove the ugly "p[len] = '\0'" in
prepare_attr_stack() 4/4 and and the reallocation in add_exclude() (in
current code). But let's deal with the regression first.

Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy (4):
  wildmatch: do not require "text" to be NUL-terminated
  attr.c: fix pattern{,len} inconsistency in struct match_attr
  dir.c: make match_{base,path}name respect {basename,path}len
  attr.c: fix matching "subdir" without the trailing slash

 attr.c                          | 11 ++++++++++-
 dir.c                           | 13 ++++++++-----
 dir.h                           |  2 +-
 t/t5002-archive-attr-pattern.sh |  6 ++++++
 wildmatch.c                     | 43 ++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------
 wildmatch.h                     | 11 +++++++++--
 6 files changed, 59 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.2.82.gc24b958